Program Minisymposium 2020
You can submit your contribution (only the title and the author list is needed) to Erik H. Saenger
(so far; please send your contribution now!)
- Wave propagation modeling in poroelastic media using the distributional finite-difference method.
by Yder Masson (Institut national de recherche en sciences du numérique, France)
- Quantifying reaction-induced stresses for hydration reactions in natural rock using HR-EBSD and chemical-mechanical simulations.
by Stefan Schmalholz (University of Lausanne, Switzerland), Oliver Plümper (U Utrecht, Netherlands) and Evangelos Moulas (U Mainz, Germany)
- Step wise progression of Mode I cracks in porous media: Experiment and XFEM-simulation.
by Jingqian Ding and Jacques M. Huyghe (University of Limerick, Ireland)
- Squirt flow based on digital rock physics.
by Simon Lissa and Beatriz Quintal (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Effects of heat treatments in Carrara marble based on ultrasonic tests and µXRCT investigations.
by Matthias Ruf and Holger Steeb (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
- High-resolution 3D modeling of the elastodynamic Biot's equations using multiple GPU graphics cards.
by Yury Alkhimenkov (University of Lausanne, Switzerland), Ludovic Räss (Stanford University, USA), Ludmila Khakimova (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia), Beatriz Quintal and Yury Podladchikov (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)